Hourly Maintenance Rate
- Billed in 30-minute increments.
- Website Design
- Website Development/PHP Programming
- Graphic Design
Billing and Payment
For projects under $1000.00, payment in full is required prior to starting the work. Projects over $1000.00 require 50% down and 50% upon completion of job.
- Invoices are due and payable upon receipt.
- Webdezined reserves the right to remove the website from the client’s server pending payment in full.
- All invoices overdue past NET 30 will be sent to collections promptly.
- If applicable, progress payments for project milestones will be indicated in the contract.
- Webdezined reserves the right to invoice the client at any time if the project extends beyond deliverables date outlined in contract.
- Webdezined will invoice client promptly for balance upon client receipt of project or posting of project to client server.
Custom Website Design Rates
Webdezined has developed packages for you to choose from. Sometimes a package does not contain all of the elements you need for your website. In these cases, Wedezined charges a flat hourly rate for design and development work. A cost estimate/proposal for the project, will be submitted within 3 business days after the initial consultation or after project specifications are finalized.
Contingency costs cover elements of the project not covered by the contract and may include:
- Rush charges for projects with quick deadlines.
- Charges for changes to the project outside the contractually defined scope.
Expenses are incurred when the project requires the use of materials or vendors other than the design and development work performed by Webdezined. Expenses may include:
- Stock photo and/or clipart purchases related to the project.
- Printing and shipping costs for business cards.
- Website hosting fees.
- Domain name registration fees.
- SSL certificate fees.
- SSL certificate installation fees (Some hosting companies charge a fee to install SSL certificates on their servers).
- eCommerce cart software, licensing fees, registration fees.
Should client or designer stop the project at any time during the development period, designer will invoice for work completed up to the point of termination. Fees may apply as determined by Webdezined.